The Community Pain Center’s Health Care Provider Assistance and Education (HCPAE) portal is the destination for HCPs to get tools and resources to help manage your patients with chronic pain.
Here you will find:
- Programs to increase your business revenue and profitability
- Guidelines for complying with new health policy
- Information about national strategies for treating pain
- Patient engagement strategies to improve outcomes and increase retention
- Continuing medical education opportunities
- Strategies for enhancing patient-centered care around pain management
- Strategies for adopting an integrative approach to treating patients
- Guidelines for managing pain
- Access to patient resources that support self-management through the CPC’s patient portal.