The CPC’s Pain Cooperative is proud to partner with these non-profit organizations (NPOs) that work hard to support people like you. Rather than spending hours searching for information and resources, you can find the best right here!
We have brought these organizations together because the CPC is all about cooperation and collaboration. We want you to have the most reliable information on as many topics as possible, so we have enlisted the help of these amazing organizations.
- You can stay informed about new developments in research and treatment of your pain condition
- Connect with others through the social media pages of these organizations
- Find out about their programs and activities through a calendar of events
- Need local support? Many of our partner NPOs feature listings on their websites of local support groups and other resources in your area.
FOR NON-PROFIT REPRESENTATIVES
Interested in being part of the Pain Cooperative? We would love to get to know you!
Our relationship can include sharing :
- Social media outreach
- Press releases
- Articles and videos
- Promotion of fundraising efforts
- Marketing assistance
- And so much more!
You deserve more recognition and the CPC can help! Please contact us.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” ~ Helen Keller